Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A permanent mark

Camden is definitely our little daredevil. He is constantly trying things he shouldn't be usually resulting in injury. More often than not he ends up falling on his head. There seems to be a permanent bump on his forehead. This latest bruise and bump is from falling off a kitchen chair onto the tile floor. I think this may be the worst bruise he has gotten yet. I have gotten countless remarks on the bump on his head. The picture doesn't even do it justice. I think I am going to have to make him wear a helmet around all day long, or the bump won't ever go away.

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Hendrix could be his twin right now only not for being a dare devil. Jon accidently smacked him right in the center of the head opening the door at church on sunday. Camdens bump looks like it might last a little longer than Hendrix's bump though...poor guy.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

OUCH! Seriously, OUCH! Sounds like Austin! He has a "self-made" dimple now from tripping into the fireplace and hitting his cheek on the corner. People probably think I abuse this kid as many bruises as he has!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Camden! The helmet might not be a bad idea:)

B.E.C.L Wall said...

Logan has a similar looking mark this week too! I can give you the name of a great website where you can purchase little people crash helmets!

Mark and Tawni said...

Or you could be like Jeri and tape cotton balls to his head. That's what she did for Steven. Ya once someone asked my brother Trevor if he had been beaten at home. Growing up he went through the same stuff. But he turned out okay.