Monday, March 3, 2008

Zoe

We are introducing our new puppy Zoe. (Before everyone asks where we came up with the name Zoe we will just let everyone know that Maddy named her.) We got Zoe on Saturday from a local pet store. She is a Shih Tzu and Bichon mix. We have been looking at getting a dog for a little while now and she won us over. She is about 9 weeks old. Maddy and Camden absolutely love her! She is such a good puppy. She only gets up once during the night to go to the bathroom which she does outside! We have so far only had one accident inside and she was actually trying to tell us she needed to go. Our house is multilevel on the first floor so to get to the door you have to go down a couple of steps and she is too small to go up and down stairs. She was at the top of the stairs whining and we thought she just wanted to get down the stairs, but I guess she needed to go to the bathroom. Luckily she was on tile floor so it was easy to clean.


Maddy and Camden are so excited to have a dog and are always trying to play with her. I haven't gotten a really good picture yet of her. She doesn't want to hold still for photos. But here are a few so everyone can see what she looks like.










(I'm not sure why the eyes look blue in a couple of these pictures.
Her eyes are brown.)

7 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh my gosh! That is the CUTEST dog I think I have ever seen!! That is like the kind I would get if we were to ever get a dog. SOOOO cute! I like the name Zoe too. It seems to fit such a small dog. :)

Ben and Anne said...

Cute puppy! We are debating whether or not to get our dog from the breeder (we get a replacement since our last pup was sick and died). Ours will not be so small ever! The breed is a bernese mountain dog. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Okay, we cannot be your friends anymore... or maybe we need to live vicariously through you. I didn't even want to show Alannah I thought she would be too jealous. We should get together sometime soon. We put another offer in for a house yesterday and now are just waiting to see.

B.E.C.L Wall said...

What a sweet little pup! I have been tempted to give into Caitlyn's begging for a dog before, but that little face could push me over the edge!

Natalia said...

What a cutie! I always really really want a dog right before I have a baby (well, twice now). I guess it's sorta like a nesting thing. Hendrix would love it!

Mark and Tawni said...

Oh my goodness what a cute little dog! I want one just like her! I am sure the kids just love her! Not even knowing her personality but Zoe seems to fit her just right.

Shelley said...

Holy Moley that is such a cute puppy! How fun for the kids too! Did it come already trained? If so, you are very lucky! Enjoy your cute dog. Some day we will get one, but first, it would be nice to have a positive income and a house, first things first. :)