Sunday, April 6, 2008
Kids' Quotes
Maddy and Camden are starting to have more conversations on their own. I am totally stealing the idea of posting these and their other great comments. Hopefully this will help me remember them later as I want to add them into scrapbooks. They will be located on the left column for your reading enjoyment! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is so funny! I read the muffin quotes with Maddy and Camden and about died laughing. Kids are so funny!
I think one of them has a leg up on the other in the ol' conversation department.
So Mark wrote the first coment. But those kids are so cute! That is a way cute idea! We can't wait to see you guys soon.
Hi! We didn't know you guys have a blog... Daniel got an email from Anne about her blog and we found a link to yours. Your kids are so cute - we loved the quotes! We hope we see you guys again soon.
Our blog is juliejensen.blogspot.com
Your kids are so cute and funny! I love reading the little quotes on the side! Thanks for adding that. It's fun!
Oh my goodness! Everytime I look at what Maddy and Camden say I about die laughing. It'll be fun to see you guys in a couple weeks.
Kids quotes are one of my favorite things about reading family blogs. My favorite is "mommy I'm just a kid" and the one about flying in the sky...that would be awesome.
Post a Comment