Thursday, April 17, 2008
Kite Flying
Here are a few pictures from our family home evening this last Monday. We had a quick lesson on working together as a family and then went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather and fly Maddy's new kite. Of course earlier that day had been pretty windy until we went out to fly the kite. After several attempts the wind finally picked up and we were able to fly it high in the sky. Afterwards we had popsicles for a treat. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Aww fun! This is the FIRST picture I have seen of Brian! :)
Looks like Maddy was loving some time with Dad huh! Little Camden looks like he's diggin' his popcicle too. It's crazy how much these kids change!
Those are so cute. I haven't seen your kids before. They are so cute. Jocelyn I haven't ever seen what you look like. You should put a picture of you and Brian on there. Brian that is a good picture of you!
Jocelyn you will have to tell me how you do your blog cuz it is so cute! I love it. Oh, I need to send you some pictures of this last weekend.
What a great idea! I want to go out and get some cool kites now.
Post a Comment