Friday, May 9, 2008

Eyeliner

The other day I noticed how all too quiet Camden was. So after searching I found him in my bathroom like this.
You can't tell in the picture but he even had put it in his ear.

The funny thing was that he was so proud of himself for putting mommy's make up on his face. He thought he had done nothing wrong. Needless to say then it was awfully hard to be mad at him; just look at that cute face!

6 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That's so cute! You always have to worry when they get quiet...that can't ever mean anything good. LOL

Nicole said...

Cute kids. I can't believe they're so grown up. I'll try to keep in touch better now.

Nicole said...

Also, I love the kids quotes on the side. I didn't see them at first. They made me laugh. PS I was at a baby shower with Chelsea Snell today (don't really know her at all, but thought it was cool that you have a link to her blog too)

Jenni said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Glad his cuteness kept him out of trouble.

Shelley said...

I agree, that would be a hard face to get mad at!! Cute kiddo!