Friday, September 26, 2008

Montrose

We went to Montorse a few weeks ago and I am just getting around to posting about it. Brian was working at a bank near Montrose the week after labor day so we went ahead and drove over early to spend labor day weekend, that next week and even the next weekend in Montrose. Here are a few pictures from our trip.



On Saturday Brian and I left the kids with Grandma and took the 4-wheeler over Imogene pass. This is a view from the top.


Maddy and Camden getting wet in the backyard and Grandma and Grandpa's house. This became almost a daily activity.


We took the kids out on the 4 wheeler one day. Here is Brian and Maddy.


Camden having a turn. They each had several turns; they both really liked it.


On Labor day we went to Ridgeway. We took a picnic, and had fun playing at the playground, in the sand and in the water.


Here are the guys in the water to prove they went in. It was pretty cold. Check out those nice tans ;)


This was Camden swinging with no hands, and while taking the picture I was informed that only boys could do this trick.


The kids and I on the bumpy slide. (It was really bumpy and not that much fun, but we did it many times all together)


Maddy with chalk on the back patio.


Brian got a new bike while we were there, so he is showing it off.


Of course every trip to Montrose includes feeding the ducks and playing at the park with the purple slide.


Maddy hanging around.


This was Camden's favorite part. He thinks he has some huge muscles.

6 comments:

Michael and April said...

Cute pictures! I think it's funny that you posted the picture of the boys and their tans!:) Good job! It was fun to have you guys around to visit for awhile!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I really like the picture of Brian and Michael and their "tans". That was great! LOL That's awesome that you got to go visit everyone. I wish we lived closer

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you braved it for that long. It looked like fun though, and even pretty. I do love the whities. I can't really say anything though, I'm super white.

Natalia said...

Wow...i was really behind on your blog...(along with everyone elses blog!) Anyway, I enjoyed the new kids quotes of course and also the beautiful turtle cake. It's nice to know I have a friend to call when I need birthday cake advise. You should open a birthday cake store or something!

Britney and Jaron said...

Your kids are so adorable! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love going to Montrose and especially going four-wheeling. ! I wish we all lived closer so we could hang out!

Mark and Tawni said...

It was fun to see you guys again. I hope that you have a good time in Texas. Keep us posted.