This is Maddy before going to church; its not the greatest picture.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Primary Program Success
We actually have a lot we could post about recent travels etc, but what we are really excited about is Maddy participating in her first primary program yesterday. She had a small part to say "My name is Maddy and I am a child of God." (same as all sunbeams) but being very shy I knew it would be difficult for her. She knew the line and said it all day long every where we went and was very excited. She even did great on the rehearsal Saturday morning, but then come Sunday afternoon and it was a different story. She didn't even want to go up onto the stand, but she went with her friend and when it was her turn to talk she very quietly said her line and sat back down. This was a very big moment for her considering when she was asked to give a talk in sharing time earlier this year she didn't say a word and hid behind me while I gave her talk. I just can't believe how grown up she is!

This is Maddy before going to church; its not the greatest picture.
This is Maddy before going to church; its not the greatest picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Good job Maddy! I was wondering how it all went yesterday. Here's to more successful primary programs! :)
Yay Maddy! She looks beautiful! :) Glad she did well.
Way to go Maddy. Alannah's primary program is coming up. She has her line down, but I wonder how she will do. We will see.
Yeah for Maddy! That is great that she was able to get up there and do her part. Caitlyn wouldn't even approach the stand!
Post a Comment