Brian has been working down in Dallas since September. The kids and I went down with him for 2 weeks and then came home for 2 weeks and are heading out again today for another 2 weeks down there. The weather there was much warmer than here so we were actually able to go to the lake a couple of days. We went one day with out Brian and my grandparents who were also there visiting, and then again on a Saturday so that Brian could go. I don't have any of the pictures from the lake so those will have to be posted later.
After returning home Maddy has decided that she wants to eat at IHOP everyday. Brian and I are not huge fans of eating there so she usually is told no. So to make it up to her we created our own IHOP at home.
Camden helped make the pancakes.
Maddy enjoying her IHOP pancakes at home.
Last weekend while Brian was home we carved pumpkins with the kids. Camden wanted nothing to do with sticking his hand inside the pumpkin to pull out the seeds. Maddy surprisingly didn't mind it. I let them each pick out their own pumpkins and you can see that Camden wanted the biggest one he could get where as Maddy just wanted a medium sized pumpkin.
Friday we had some friends come over to decorate Halloween cookies. The girls were into decorating and making their cookies pretty and Camden could want to slap on some frosting and start eating.
Last night was our ward's Halloween party and trunk or treat. It was so much fun. There is a family who lives out in Sedalia and the party was in their huge barn. The amount of cars to go around to for trick or treating was insane. We only did about half of them and the kids had full buckets of candy. Here are their costumes. Each picked out their own costume this year.
Beautiful Cinderella. Maddy even had this particular dress picked out and would not even settle for a different one.
Camden really just wanted to be a horse, but we finally talked him into a cowboy with a horse.
Camden on the hayride at the Halloween party.
Maddy and I on the hayride.
This is Maddy and her good friend Josie in their beautiful costumes.




5 comments:
She is the prettiest Cinderella ever! :) Camden is an adorable cowboy. I think it's funny he wanted to be a horse! LOL
Your kids are so cute and grown up! I was reading your kids quotes and laughing out loud. They are hilarious! Glad you guys are doing well. You've gotta miss Dahlia Apts. just a little bit right?
So you guys should seriously post some more pictures. It's been too long. Josh tells me you guys are expecting again. Congrats! I'm excited for you. We really need to get together...we're only 45 minutes away from each other. Let's plan something soon.
hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get en email too. :) Thanks!!
Hey Jocelyn, I thought you maybe set your blog to private since I subscribe to your blog but have not seen any updates for a while! Anyway, just thinking of you guys, hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment