Kensi is actually 5 weeks old now. She just had her 1 month check-up a few days ago and is doing great. She is gaining weight and growing. She weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz. and is the 50 percentile; which for a baby in our family is huge!
I also had a friend take pictures of her last week. I think they turned out so cute. Click here to see some of the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow Jocelyn- those are awesome! I love them! They are SO CUTE! Hopefully someday I can take pictures like that(once I get more into photography). They are such sweet pictures! Hopefully everything is going well!
So cute.
She is a little doll. Our Kenzie just had her 1 month old check up and she's 8lbs 14ozs. She's looking chunkier to me but she's still tiny. So funny that both our baby's nicknames are Kenz(s)ie.
Post a Comment