No, we have not disappeared. Because I know so many of you check daily to find out what exciting things are happening here. I will have to make another post later that will include pictures.
So, what have we been up to since our last post a very long time ago. Lets see our biggest adventure was to buy our first home. We didn't move far; less than a mile. We got a great deal on a bank owned home and are still working at getting it the way we want. It was a big headache dealing with a bank owned home. Our closing was delayed a few times because they lost the deed and then were unsure exactly what bank owned the home. Seems like a critical piece of information to me! But it all worked out and we moved in a couple weeks ago. We love our new house!
Maddy is nearing the end of preschool. She is really learning to write well and even to spell. We are told that she is the peacemaker in her class.
Camden did turn three and is now closer to four. He will begin preschool in the fall with the same amazing teacher that Maddy has. Both kids are getting ready for summer (and so am I) and will begin swim lessons at the end of this month.
Kensi will be one at the end of the month! Time has really flown by. She is so fun!
Well, hopefully I will get things up and running soon on our other computer and will post some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
we're excited that we're going to be living close to you guys. and MAN, i can't believe kensi is already a YEAR!!
It's about time lady! Hope to see you Saturday.
This is so sad to say but I didn't even know y'all had three kids! It is good to see how y'all are doing though. Your kids are so cute and so big. I am not even sure if I have even ever seen them! So cute though!
I can't wait to see pictures!!! It seems like we haven't seen you forever! It has been almost a year. Josie still talks about Maddy all the time and wants to know when we are going to have a play date. Email me your new address and I will have Josie send her a letter. Miss you!!
Post a Comment