Camden: I wasn't going to eat the candy, I was just putting it in my mouth.
Maddy: Can you pause the book while I go to the bathroom?
(Talking about Uncle Steven going on his mission to Peru.)
Jocelyn: What will Steven do in Peru?
Maddy: He will teach the peeps.
Jocelyn: What? (very confused)
Maddy: Don't you know peeps means people.
(Waiting at the doctor's office after Camden swallowed a penny.)
Camden: Ghosts like to eat pennies.
Jocelyn: Then are you a ghost, because you tried to eat a penny?
Camden: NO...ghosts like to eat lots of pennies and I only put 1 penny in my mouth and forgot to take it out before I swallowed it.
Jocelyn:Well, why did you put the penny in your mouth?
Camden: Because I didn't like my dinner.
(So, I guess Camden would rather eat a penny than food he doesn't like)
Maddy: Fashion is all about the shoes and the bag.
Maddy: I swim gooder than an egg.
Jocelyn: You swim better than and egg?
Maddy: And a duck!
Maddy: Can I have some of your popcorn?
Camden: Just be PATIENT and you will get some!
Camden: Mom, where did you go?
Jocelyn: I was at the baby shower for Kensi.
Camden: You took a shower this morning, did you have another one?
Jocelyn: No, I didn't have a shower there.
Camden: Oh, Kensi did then.
Maddy: Camden, I wish I was you.
Jocelyn: Why do you wish you were Camden?
Maddy: Because he is sooo funny!!
Camden: Yeah, I'm funny.
(After being warned of not doing fun things that day if the kids didn't act in better moods)
Maddy: I am a happy meal kid and Camden is a sad meal kid. We only order happy meals, right.
Jocelyn: I am going to go get in the shower.
Camden: NO! Your not stinking, Daddy is stinking. Daddy take a shower.
Maddy: Don't give Camden the diapers with Minnie Mouse on them.
Jocelyn: Why?
M: They are only for girls to wear.
J: Well, we don't have any baby girls to wear them so Camden will have to.
M: We can get a new baby girl.
J: And how do we do that?
M: (After deep thought) Well, you go on a really really fast rollercoaster and then you bonk your head on it and that is how you can get a baby girl.
J: Really, so how would you get a baby boy then.
M: It doesn't matter that is not what we want to get.
Brian: Its time to get ready for bed.
Camden: I can't...I want to go on a mission. (hysterically crying)
(Maddy practicing turning on her bike)
Jocelyn: Perfect turn Maddy!
Maddy: I'm perfect! I'm perfect! (All around the block.)
(Maddy comes downstairs wearing her ballerina outfit)
Jocelyn: What a cute ballerina.
(Camden didn't see Maddy yet)
Camden: No I a BOY-rina.
(He happened to be spinning in circles trying to get dizzy at the time.)
(On the way home after running errands)
Maddy: I want something from Sonic.
Jocelyn: No, I am out of money for the day.
Maddy: Do you need to buy more money?
Jocelyn: We don't buy money; you have to earn it. That's why daddy goes to work. He does work for them and then they givve him money.
Maddy: And then we take it!
Maddy: I don't like to smell you. (This is what she told me when I picked her up to be carried when she wanted to be walking.)
Maddy: I just really, really want to have purple spots on me.
(Eating beef flautas)
Maddy: What is inside this?
Jocelyn: It is meat.
Maddy: Hmm....Well, it looks like poop.
Camden: Swallowed it.
Jocelyn: You swallowed what? (thinking he would say his gum)
Camden: Maddy
Jocelyn: You swallowed Maddy?
Camden: Yeah, swallowed Maddy.
Maddy: I want to be Little Mermaid. I will swim around and sing for a while and then I will get married and be happy forever.
Maddy: I am so glad that we don't live in the innercity anymore.
Jocelyn: What is the innercity?
Maddy: You know like where we used to live in Denver.
(I took the kids running the other day for the first time in a VERY long time.)
Maddy: You can do it mom you can go as fast as dad!
(After a few minutes of running up a hill)
Maddy: Mom don't do that; your not a dog. (I guess I was breathing too heavy for her liking)
Maddy: I wish that there was so much wind that I could fly up to the sky.
Maddy: When I get married at the temple and wear my big, fancy, white dress and have my purple flowers will you come and wave to me?
Maddy: Can I have a cookie?
Jocelyn: Eat all your dinner first.
Maddy: But mommy, I am just a kid.
Jocelyn: What should we have for dinner tonight?
Camden: TREATS!!! No dinner.
I wish I was a giraffe.
-Maddy
Maddy:OUCH! Don't pull my hair!
Camden: Why?
M: Because it hurts, do you want me to pull your hair?
C: No.
M: Are you done with your muffin?
C: No
M: Do you want me to eat it for you?
C: yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment