Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Making pizza

We made pizza for dinner tonight since Brian is gone and the kids don't really care what we eat. Maddy always helps in the kitchen, but tonight they both were very helpful. They even shared the stool so they could both help. This may not seem like a big deal, but sharing anything between the two of them is a huge deal lately. The pizza by the way turned out delicious thanks to Maddy and Camden loading on the toppings.





Maddy did feel later today that the Tinkerbell costume was worth changing out of the dance clothes. She truly believes she is a princess with a never ending wardrobe. The wardrobe part may not be entirely true, but she definitely is our little princess.

5 comments:

Mark and Tawni said...

that is so cute! I can't wait tell Roxy can help in the kitchen. It seems moments like that is what make being a mom great. Roxy likes me to hold her while I try to cook but at the end of it all she is on the floor while I try to finish dinner.

Anonymous said...

YUM! Why didn't you invite us? Actually, the other day we made little pizzas out of bagles. The girls loved it and they were pretty yummy!

Shelley said...

What good little helpers!!! We love pizza at our house too. Maddy is a beautiful princess/tinker bell and I can't believe how big Camden is, every time I see him. Crazy.

B.E.C.L Wall said...

How fun that they are old enough to hang out together! I hear ya on the princess thing. I finally gave up on trying to get C to wear regular clothes!

Natalia said...

I need to be a nicer mommy like you. If I weren't so impatient I would let Hendrix help cook more!