Monday, April 27, 2009
This time it really is the end!!!
So last week our amnio came back showing that the lungs were not quite mature enough to induce labor. The periantologist that did the amnio said that one more week should be enough, so tomorrow morning I will be induced. It will be two weeks early; not the three we had hoped for. We are going to check in to the hospital at 6:30 am and hopefully we should have a baby before lunch; which I should then be able to eat and enjoy! We will post whether it is a boy or a girl tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Good Luck! I hope it all goes well.
We will be thinking of you and praying for you. I cant't wait to see pics of the little one soon!
Good luck girl! I will be praying for you and the baby! Can't wait to see pics!
Good luck. I'm so excited for you that it is over. Can't wait to hear the news and SERIOUSLY! let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations!! I just heard the good news!! I love the name you picked!
Post a Comment