Thursday, February 14, 2008

Arts and Crafts

My kids will spend hours with art and craft projects.
It is great for the most part;
I can let them entertain themselves while I get stuff done.
Camden however can get a little messy and needs a little more supervision than Maddy. For Example, here is Camden fingerpainting. He just started
and is still trying to figure it all out.



This is Camden after about 3 minutes. And here he is after about 5 minutes. And This is Maddy after about half an hour of fingerpainting. She
continued for a long time after this picture was taken too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such a good mommy! I love that Maddy just sits there for hours. Maybe she is going to be an artist when she grows up.

Natalia said...

I wish I could remember the cool stuff I did when I was that age. Maybe Maddy will remember now that you have it documented. Looks like fun!