Thursday, February 14, 2008

Picture Perfect

My kids for some reason do not like to take their pictures. Whenever I get out the camera the usual response is to either run away or cover their face. And for a long time we had a problem with Maddy either crying because we took her binky out of her mouth or having the binky in her mouth. Well, Camden is not much better the only difference is that instead of a binky he has his thumb. Well, today for some odd reason they both actually wanted their pictures taken. I don't know maybe it was the new clothes. They sat and posed for almost 10 minutes which is incredible. So here are a few of the cute pictures we took.










Camden was really into it, making as many different facial expressions as possible and of course showing of his belly.








I guess after all the pictures he was a little tired!




Maddy wasn't as into the facial expressions as she was bodily expressions. She was posing as a "silly straw".





4 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Hi Jocelyn! Both your kids are so cute! I'm sad that we have never gotten to see these cuties in person! Good to see that y'all are doing so well! Love, Mindy

Shelley said...

wow, Maddy has really grown up and looks so different. As does Camden. Cute cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love Camden's scary face or whatever you could call it. Too funny. Who knew he was such a character.

Ras Family said...

Cute kids!!! They are getting so big!!!