Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Ready to read
I came downstairs this afternoon to find both kids reading books. Of course Maddy always claims to actually be reading. I guess she figures she either has memorized enough of the words or can describe the pictures well enough to call it reading. Camden just likes to do whatever his big sister is doing. I am so glad that they have developed a love for books! (And yes Maddy is wearing her dance outfit hours after her class has ended. She feels the need to wear it all day every Tuesday.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That's so cute! Austin likes to read too especially if it prolongs going to bed. LOL You kids are way cute! Miss seeing you guys.
I love it when kids find things to keep them quite, even better reading. That is so cute. Tell Maddy that I too once had my dace clothes on all day. I loved to go to dance when I was her age.
I tried to leave this yesterday, but the whole site wasn't working. Anyway, Natalie can almost always be found with a book and I love to hear her read!! It's the cutest. (Whether kids memorize the words, describe the pictures or just make up their own story it's the beginnings of reading and you want them to do it!) Now Lincoln wants to have what Natalie has and she doesn't always like it when he gets into "her" books. Alas, the sharing dilemma begins! I love the pictures of your kids! They are miniatures of you and Brian.
Post a Comment