My kids absolutely love playing in the snow; there are few things that I hate more than snow. I am not a cold weather person and when you add snow to the cold I really hate going outside. Maddy finally talked me into letting them play in the snow. (I can only handle every so often) Maddy loves to make snow angels in the snow and is getting quite good at it. Here are a few pictures from the other day in front of our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I can't even show my kids those pictures because they would be too jealous. We went to the zoo yesterday... all by ourselves:( It was a little sad.
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait tell Roxy is old enough to know what she is doing so that we can do stuff like that. Those pictures make for a way cute scrapbook page I bet. We miss you guys, and hope to see you soon.
That looks like a lot of snow. You were brave! At least you got some cute pics out of it. They look like they had a blast.
I can't believe how much your kids have grown! I just stumbled onto your blog from Shelley's and am excited to see what you guys are up to!
I'm not huge on cold either but I wish it would snow at least once more. Natalie has only gotten to play in the snow once for just a few minutes before she took a nap because she got new pink snow boots and wanted to try them out while it was snowing. I thought it would stay around so she could play more later, but it didn't and I didn't even take my camera out.:(
That's cute! You used to like the snow, when you were Maddy's age. Then you moved to TX and got all weather wussy. ;)
Post a Comment